Classic Peanut Butter Cups
Yeilds 16 cups
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Course salt for sprinkling on top
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2-3 tbsp ground oats, your choice of flour or protein powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup and cocoa powder into a bowl and stir to combine. Microwave for 15-30 seconds or until the mixture is completely combined and it's a consistency that enables you to pour it into cups.
- I used a mini cup cake tray and put a paper cup in each. Pour a small amount of the chocolate in the bottom of each.
- Add all of the ingredients for the centre into a bowl and stir until combined. It shouldn't be too sticky and if it is, add a bit more oat flour. Roll about a tea spoon sized amount into a ball, slightly flatten it and place it on top of the chocolate in each cup
- Spoon a small amount on top of the peanut butter until it is covered. Use the spoon to spread the chocolate around, making sure it has covered the peanut butter.
- Sprinkle course salt on top.
- Keep in the fridge or freezer and enjoy!
Nutritional Information: per Peanut Butter Cup
Calories - 91, Carbs - 6 g, Fat - 10 g, Protein - 2 g, Sugar - 3 g.