My Favourite Chicken Marinade
I use this chicken marinade recipe every time I BBQ chicken breasts or make shish kabobs. You can also chop the chicken up for a wrap or chicken sandwich. BBQing tastes the best but you can also just bake the chicken for 30-40 minutes at 425 or until the internal temperature reaches 170.
Makes enough marinade for 6-8 chicken breasts. Half the recipe if you would like to make fewer chicken breasts.
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely minced fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp dry mustard
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Poor over chicken in either another bowl or a large zip lock bag. Make sure the chicken is fully submerged in the marinade and let stand in the fridge for 4-24 hours. The longer you let the chicken marinade the more tender it will taste.