Cookie Dough Balls
A healthy alternative to cookie dough. This is one of my favourite snacks. They are perfect for a on the go, or for when you just need a little pick me up. You can add sugar free chocolate chips to make them 100% refined sugar free, or add dried fruit!
Yields about a dozen
- 240 ml or 1 cup raw cashews
- 120 ml or 1/2 cup oats
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or dried fruit
- Blend the cashews and oats until a fine powder emerges.
- Add the honey and maple syrup until well combined.
- Form dough into balls and roll in chocolate chips
- Enjoy! Keep these tasty bites in the fridge for up to a week, or keep them in the freezer.
Nutritional Information: Per ball
Calories - 150, Carbs - 20 g, Fat - 7 g, Protein - 3 g, Fibre - 2 g, Sugar - 7 g.