- Carrots (about 3 per person)
- Salt and pepper
- 2-3 tbsp Cooking oil (see Making Vegetables Delicious for oils suitable for high heat)
- Minced garlic
- Herbs, fresh or dried - parsley, rosemary, thyme, cumin
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Slice carrots lengthwise and place into a bowl. Add salt, pepper, garlic, cooking oil and herbs.
- Toss the carrots around in the bowl until evenly coated. Place single layer into a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes if the carrots are small in diameter and 30-45 if they are a bit larger in diameter. The should be soft all the way through and golden brown.