Nicecream (Dairy Free Ice Cream)
Dairy free and refined sugar free
This is an extremely easy recipe that tastes just like real ice cream, perfect for those who are lactose intolerant, or are dairy free by choice. Regular ice cream is typically quite high in sugar so this recipe is a much healthier alternative for those who are trying to decrease their sugar intake as well.
- 4 ripe frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup milk alternative (or use milk if you can tolerate it and you'd just like a healthier ice cream)
- Plus any toppings you like: peanut butter, fruits or dark chocolate!
- Take the bananas out of the freezer and let them thaw for 5 minutes so the peels are easier to remove.
- Remove the peels and put them into a blender with the plant milk. Blend until smooth.
- Add toppings and eat right away or put in an air tight container to freeze for later.
Nutritional Information: Per serving
Calories - 110, Carbs - 28 g, Fat - < 1g, Protein - 1.5 g, Fibre - 3 g, Sugar - 14 g