Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cups
With only 2 g of sugar per cup, these low carb, refined sugar-free peanut butter cups really hit the spot when you are craving something healthy and sweet.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or nut butter of your choice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup peanuts or any nut of your choice
- Place all the ingredients, except the peanuts, into a small sauce pan over medium heat. Stir until combined, then reduce heat to low or off.
- Chop peanuts and place a 1/4 tsp ish into a chocolate mold lined with paper cups. Or use more peanuts and place into a paper cup lined mini cupcake tin.
- Place melted chocolate peanut butter mixture into a measuring cup with a spout for easy pouring.
- Poor chocolate mixture into each cup covering all the peanuts.
- Place in the fridge or freezer for 30 minutes and enjoy!
- Store in the freezer to keep their shape.
Nutritional Information: Per cup
Calories - 85, Carb - 4 g, Fat - 7 g, Protein - 2 g, Fibre - 1 g, Sugar - 2 g