These are ESPECIALly good with homemade ketchup.
- 8-10 Small potatoes
- Salt and Pepper
- About 2 tbsp Vegetable oil, I used Canola (see Making Vegetables Delicious for other oil options)
- 1/2 tbsp - 1 tbsp Fresh or dried herbs - I used rosemary and thyme
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp or more if you like them spicy Cayenne powder
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Cut potatoes into wedges and put into a large bowl
- drizzle with enough oil to coat the wedges
- Sprinkle a large pinch or two of salt and fresh ground pepper
- Chop fresh herbs and put in into the bowl or sprinkle with dried herbs, paprika and cayenne.
- Put into the oven for about 40-50 minutes, flipping the wedges every 15 minutes. They are finished when they are brown and crispy.